Thank you to everyone who’s shared ways that they’ve created a bit of nurture for themselves!
Here’s some of the nurturing that’s been happening so far…
- Taking time to enjoy flowers in the garden
- A bit of a declutter
- Cleaning that smudgey mirror you look in every day
- A walk in a place you love
- Remembering experiences and skills you haven’t consciously used in a while
- Looking at beautiful pictures
- Listening to something uplifting
- Just sitting and remembering those that help you out
- Relaxing with a jigsaw
Plus remember that bonus ball? Simply thinking about what you might do today to nurture yourself a little is itself nurturing… bargain 😀
If you’ve just joined this blog, you might be wondering why we are blethering on about nurture. It’s simply because I believe we can give more and live more when we are well nurtured – it’s a more compassionate and capable state than when we’re running on half empty … or on fumes!
P.S My moment of nurture today? Browsing through my favourite quotes… inspiration, acceptance, down to earth wisdom. More on those in the next few days.